Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Now I Know How Brad Pitt Feels

The darned paparazzi - always sticking a camera in your face at the most inopportune times.  For the past few weeks, they've been after Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie, but this weekend, they left them alone and were stalking the celebrities up in Cincinnati.  They set up their cameras with long zoom lens and were taking pictures of the celebs on the bank of the Ohio River.  I managed to give the paparazzi the slip most of the evening, but I'm afraid one relentless photographer snuck through and got this photograph.  Just look at the big smile on country star Terri Clark's face - she's evidently thrilled to have her picture taken with Puddin, so I let the photographer get this one shot. 

I'll send you a copy of this picture, Terri.  And I'll be sure to autograph it for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL That's hilarious! Nice photo!

Lahoma

PS. Congrats on being featured again!