Sunday, May 8, 2005

Link Of The Week

I could type paragraph after paragraph about songwriter and guitarist Pam Rose, who I got to see Friday night.  But it's hot back here in the house, and the pollen and mold spores in the air are making me miserable, so I really don't feel like staying back here in the computer room any longer than necessary tonight.  So go check out Pam's website at www.pamrose.com.  You can read about her career, see some pics of Pam with some very cool people, and you can listen to samples from the songs from her "Morpheus" cd.  Click on "Music" and then click on "buy it" and it will bring up a separate page where you can hear a two-minute portion from every song on the cd.  You can even buy the cd while you're there.  I hawk too many products on TWIT, nor does something get the TWIT seal of approval unless it's too awesome for words.  But I highly recommend "Morpheus."

No comments: