Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another Email Survey

1. Do you own any power tools? Yes, Black and Decker rechargable screwdriver.
2. Did you pass your driver’s test on your first try? No. I had a little trouble parallel parking. Got a 100% the second try, though.
3. Would you rather have a constant itch or a constant headache? Constant headache - isn't that what Darvosets are for?
4. What color looks best on you? Blue, slate blue to be specific.  Makes my eyes stand out more.
5. List 3 foods you don’t eat. Celery, broccoli, cauliflower (Do you see a pattern there?)
6. In the shower, do you use bar soap or liquid soap? Bar soap. I usually end up spilling the liquid soap. 
7. When is the last time you rode a bike? 2000, a bike I just had to buy on sale at Wal-Mart. I rode the bike twice. Sad, I know. Would anyone like to buy it?
8. Have you signed the petition over at one.org yet? Sure have, and am wearing the One bracelet, too. 
9. Have you ever had braces? No.  My teeth had cavities, but at least they were straight
10. If you could re-live one year of your life, which year would it be? 1981.  The year I graduated high school and started college.  I would do over the last half of the year - instead of going to a 2-year college, I would go to a 4-year and get my degree out of the way. 

No comments: