Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Medly Of Songs Played On The Ice Cream Truck At Cox's Park

I took the day off of work for my annual Steamboat Race party at Cox's Park.  It was a gorgeous day - you couldn't have asked for better weather.  In an effort to make a buck, the ice cream truck started making the rounds at about 11:00 this morning and was still going strong when we left at 8:00 tonight.  After listening to him come through the park for 9 hours, I have the medly of songs played on the ice cream truck memorized.  I should - I heard it over and over and over. 

Camptown Races
Ol' Susannah
My Old Kentucky Home
Mary Had  A Little Lamb
Happy Birthday
Rhapsody In Blue
It's A Small World
Theme From "Love Story"
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Que Sara, Sara
How Much Is That Doggie In The Window

No comments: