Sunday, May 15, 2005

Link Of The Week

As you know by now, I love going to concerts, especially when they involve a road trip and an overnight stay in a cool city.  As a matter of  fact, I'm getting ready to head up to Cincinnati after church today for the big country concert of the summer, the "Two Hats and A Redhead" tour, starring Terri Clark, Brad Paisley (the Two Hats) and Reba McEntire (A Redhead).  I hope to post some pictures from the concert on here tomorrow for you, my faithful readers.

I've been waiting for this concert for months.  Just as it was when I was a teenager, the anticipation of a concert is almost as exciting as the concert itself.  If you like going to concerts, please check out http://www.pollstar.com.  You can enter in an artist/group, a venue, or city and it will bring up every concert listed for that particular search.  I usually just put in "Louisville, KY" and it will give a list of concerts for the next two years.  Talk about getting your tickets early.  As I always say, there's nothing like planning for a good time.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's an awesome website. it is great about giving you the headsup on upcoming concerts before the tickets go on sale. can't wait to see those pics from the concert. i'm so jealous. haha. i wish they would come closer to Louisiana.

Einstein

Anonymous said...

This is all because of that Pat Benetar concert we went to back in the 70's, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yepper.  That was the first in a life filled with Diventures.