Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Derby Eve

It was a very busy, but awesome day.  First of all, I was off from work, so I got to sleep in this morning.  Then after a great breakfast with the 'Rents, we puttered around and then went out for a marathon session of errands.  Dad did great, thank the Lord.  For the record, we went to Kroger's, got gas, went to the bank, then to the shoe repair shop, then to Lowes, then to Aldi's, and then to WalMart.  I'd say we did our part to help stimulate the economy.  Later on in the afternoon, I went to a cancer fundraiser and had a blast.  Now it's time to settle down and have a cocktail or three at home and enjoy not having to go to work tomorrow.

Tomorrow, we will put the finishing touches on getting the back bedroom cleaned up for my cousin's visit,  and then we will enjoy watching the Kentucky Derby. 


No comments: