Monday, May 18, 2015

A First Time For Everything

In case you didn't know, I consider myself the Amazon Queen.  Ordinarily, not a week goes by that I don't order something from Amazon - either for me, Mom, Dad or a friend who wants to cabbage on my Prime 2-day free shipping.  But I digress. I don't even want to know how many times I've bought something from Amazon in my lifetime.  In the few years that I've had the Prime membership, everything I've ordered has been delivered in the two-day shipment window.  Until today.

Last Thursday, I ordered a Michael Kors watch that I had been jonesing for for a few months.  And of course, wanting it badly, I opted for the $3.99 Next Day Delivery.  But that didn't happen.  I got the watch today.  And I spent 15 minutes on a chat with Amazon customer service today asking for my $3.99 back.  They said they would credit it to me.  We'll see if that actually happens.  In the meanwhile, I am gun-shy over their Prime two-day shipments.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: