Friday, May 8, 2015

Apologies

I apologize for missing a daily post a couple of times here lately.  Things have been crazy at work, at home, and at parts in between and I'm a little distracted.  

In addition to keeping an eye on Dad to make sure he takes his meds on time and making sure he doesn't over-do it outside, we've got a quasi-family reunion going on.  My cousin from California arrived Tuesday night and will be here for a week and a half.  Today, her son, his wife and their two little kids will be arriving this afternoon from their home near Purdue University and will be here until Sunday afternoon.  Tomorrow, my other cousin and his wife from Alabama will be arriving and will be here until Wednesday.  Fortunately, only my California Cousin will be staying here at The Compound; the rest will be staying in a hotel. 

I'll keep you posted, because I'm sure there will be drama.  In fact, we've already had a little drama even  before anyone arrived. 

No comments: