Sunday, March 18, 2012

Link Of The Week

Not having any kids that I conceived and delivered, I've always had plenty of friends' kids around me that I could "adopt" and help out through school projects, fundraisers, and just through hanging out together.  The schools these days need all the help they can get. And it's not secret that that teachers end up spending a lot of their own money for classroom supplies.

This week I found a link that will let us help out the schools that are in need.  Visit http://www.donorschoose.org/ and start helping.  You can narrow it down to needy schools in your state, city, zip code or neighborhood, and through your donation that will go straight to them and their needs, you can help out the students who will benefit from your generosity. I challenge you.  Take a couple of minutes and spend $20 to help a classroom in  your area. You will be glad you did.

No comments: