Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Luck, Knights


TWIT would like to wish our very own Bellarmine Knights good luck tonight as they play Montevallo in the NCAA Division II Final Four.  It pisses me off to no end that nobody else in this town or state seems to care that Bellarmine has made it to the prestigious Final Four, when all eyes are on UofL and UK playing tonight and tomorrow night respective in the Sweet Sixteen.  I don't wish those two teams any bad luck, but at the same time, the media and Louisvillians need to show some pride and support Bellarmine.  As I type this I am proudly wearing my Bellarmine Knights t-shirt.

Go Knights!!

1 comment:

texasalarm said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.