Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Vacation Day 4 Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day 4 Decision of the Day: The 'Rents and I are going to the movies to see "Joyful Noise." Le me say that in itself is a huge feat.  It's been probably 20 or more years since the 'Rents have gone to the movies.  We all three saw "The Beverly Hillbillies", and I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen a movie in the theater.  The Decision of the Day:  do we sneak in snacks or do I say to heck with it and peel even more money at the concession stand in the theater? Snacks meaning bags/boxes of candy, not big bags of popcorn or cans or bottles of soft drinks.

It didn't take too much deciding on this one.  I stopped at the drugstore and got Dad and I each a box of Raisenets and got Mom a bag of sugar-free Reese Cups. 

No comments: