Saturday, February 19, 2011

Final Project Update

I'm very happy to report that I am one week ahead of schedule on one half of my Final Project -- a 30-minute Powerpoint Presentation (with narration) on the final project. The presentation has to be given to the organization that is the focus of our projects. The assignment isn't due until next Sunday but I'm completely finished with mine and am going to submit it early just so I can be done with this phase. This leaves me with writing the "Recommendations" section of my project report and then fine tuning the entire thing to be ready to submit in two weeks.

For the first time in probably five weeks, I'm not stressed out. I hope it continues for the next two weeks.

As always, thanks for the well wishes and support, and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: