Thursday, February 3, 2011

Final Project Update

I'm at the half-way point, faithful readers, and it's just a hair over four weeks until the final project is due. I'm right on target where I expected to be at the half-way point. I'm taking a few minutes break to type this while the 'Rents, aka my research assistants, are waiting for me to come back to the kitchen table so they can finish their work today. They've been helping me tally and catagorize the surveys for my project.

I'll ask once again that if you are a praying person, to please say a prayer for me and this project. Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes so far.

I'd love to write more but my research assistants are antsy and need to be finished in time to watch their beloved "CSI" later tonight. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: