Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mullet Watch

I was just tickled to death to get this mullet sighting report from my good friend and faithful reader JMc.  I know he's been a bit down in the dumps because he hasn't spotted many mullets lately, but my oh my he sure made up for it this this report.  Here's JMc's mullet sightings in his own words:

I have been dry for the mullet watch until last night.  The Meade County Fair.  Nothing beats a good small county fair to bring out the best in the Mulletians.  The first mullet spotted was a well groomed mullet with spiked hair on top and the back straight and heavily jelled for stiffness. This was on a patron who was dressed well casual with a short sleeve button down shirt tucked in, jeans no holes or wear marks, belt, medium size buckle and boots.

The second mullet was…you guessed it on one of the carneys.  This was the classic I have a mullet but trying not to look like I have a mullet.  Not spiked hair on top but brushed back, short on the sides and a nice wavy flap in the back to complement the assemble.

The third mullet was the typical, trailer bound nice guy who enjoys a good cheap beer.  This particular mullet has been flourishing a good while on this host.  Spiked hair like Bon Jovi in the 80’s on top, short on the sides and mid way down the back of this tall slender dude. Sleeveless shirt, a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, jeans slightly worn and boots.

Ahhhh, you got to love the fair. .

Mullet count: 24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golden Beach Rd, Mechanicsville MD on the side of the road selling vegetables - a mullet sighting! LOL  Now, everytime I see someone sporting one of those - I think of your journal!  LOL