Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-7-20

Working from home is still going pretty good.  Even with the TV on and with The Old Man in the house with me, there are still less distractions than if I were at the office, and I'm getting a lot done.  

We didn't do any outside chores today during my lunch break; the pollen count was off the charts and we were both having some allergy issues so we stayed inside.  Plus with storms forecasted for tonight and tomorrow night, we wanted to wait until the storms were over before we put up our new flag on the flag pole.  We'll probably do that Thursday.  But I did clean out the fridge and threw away leftovers et al that have been in there for a few weeks.  

All in all, we're still doing good, thank the Lord. 

Stay tuned, and stay safe. 

No comments: