Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-21-20

Today was the busiest day I've had so far working from home.  I had some projects to work on in addition to my regularly scheduled work.  I got on the computer at 7:30 this morning, and even worked through lunch, and didn't shut the computer down till 4:30.  But I have to say I liked being busy. 

After I quit work, I ran up to the post office to pay for my post office box renewal, only to find 87 people standing in line to get into the lobby of the post office; they were only letting in 4 people.  I said screw it, mainly after one kid that was with her mother was hacking uncontrollably.  Thank goodness I was a good 20 feet away from her.  And let me say that neither she nor her mother were wearing masks.  I'll just mail my post office box renewal in tomorrow.  

I stopped at Krogers after the wasted trip to the post office to get a head of lettuce and made a great score.  They had 80/20 ground beef at $2.00 a pound in 5 pound portions.  Score.  Tomorrow or Thursday I will be busy dividing it up into pound portions and browning it and freezing it. 

Another good day at The Compound. 

No comments: