Friday, April 24, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-24-20

Today, the Old Man and I got a much needed treat: we had a visitor! It was none other than Handyman Rick.  He's a friend of ours from church, and we hired him to come and fill in the holes in the back yard and to put up a hand rail by the front porch steps.  He was conscientious and wore a mask when he came into the house to chat with us, and yes, we kept six feet from him.  

We heard about two more friends having the virus; both of them in not very good health to begin with.

The staff at church are already making plans for when they start having Sunday services again.  Being head of our security team, they asked me for my thoughts.  I told them that by the church making everyone wear masks, only letting in 50 people for the service, sanitizing the place before and after the service, taking everyone's temperature, etc., then my thoughts is that it still won't be safe.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: