Saturday, April 11, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-11-20

I channeled my inner Sweet Mother this morning: I put the cream cheese frosting on the carrot cake that the Old Man and I made yesterday.  It was no where near as pretty as cakes she would frost, but it's a start.  I think she'd be proud. 

After reading various posts on Facebook today, it seems some friends and family are ignoring the social distancing urges by our governors and are getting together today or planning to tomorrow.  Good luck with that. As for us, we are still hunkered down at The Compound.

We got a report today from our friend that tested positive a few days ago.  As far as the virus goes, he is doing well and is not on a ventilator.  But he is having problems due to his Parkinson's.  

And I got another report today that the friend of a friend of a friend here in Louisville had died from the virus.  Who knows what next week hold.

Stay tuned, and stay safe. 

No comments: