Monday, April 27, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-27-20

This isn't really Covid19 related, but I started working an hour early today because I knew I had a job to do during my lunch break.  The Old Man and I put together a wheel barrow that we needed.  I am happy to say that he didn't yell at me, and he said when it was all put together that I was a good helper.  That's all I can ask for. 

I'm also happy to report that our handy man came by today and fixed the toilet in the big bathroom for a small fraction of what it would have cost to get a plumber out here.  

And the handy man practiced social distancing when he was here.  He had on a mask, glove and booties over his shoes.  Can't ask for much more than that.  And when he was here and I was interacting with him, I, too, had on my mask. 


No comments: