Friday, April 3, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-3-20

Overall, day three of working from home went fairly well.  Once again, I had some issues with getting kicked off of the network.  But I was able to sign back on and got my work done plus a little extra.  

I ventured out this afternoon to Lowes to get a fluorescent bulb for the kitchen, and I wasn't taking any chances.  I wore a mask and gloves.  I'd guess about a third of the shoppers at Lowes were doing the same, and it was interesting to see shoppers not wearing PPE step way aside from you as you passed them -- as they should. 

We cooked again today at The Compound.  We made Grandma's old school hamburger goulash, and it was awesome.  We made a full batch so we have enough to freeze for a few meals down the road. 

As for now, we are getting ready to have a piece of the Margarita cake and watch Andy and Barney. 

Stay safe. 

No comments: