Saturday, April 4, 2020

Covid19 Update 4-4-20

I met in the back parking lot of our hood Krogers today with a few of my friends from work.  We all were parked at least 6 feet from each other, and we had a great visit.  We got some social interaction from those we aren't quarantined with, and we even laughed a few times.  I think  Gov. Andy would be proud.  And we said we'd hook up there again next Saturday morning to visit.  And the best part of our conversation was how everyone there told everyone else if they or their family needed anything in the week ahead, to not hesitate to text or call.  That's one more reason I love my work family. 

It's pretty quiet here at The Compound.  The Girls are all taken care of, and we still have plenty of food and provisions here.  Nothing much to do but read, relax, watch TV and wait till we fix supper tonight. 

Stay safe. 

No comments: