Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Observations

The Rents and I made an interesting and disturbing observation last night as we were driving home from the Good Friday service at church. We like to mix up the routes we take to and from church, and last night's route home took us past about half a dozen strip clubs. We were shocked to find all of the strip club parking lots packed. I didn't even try to think of some bizarre, twisted corrolation with Good Friday and attending a strip club; it was a bit more than I wanted to think about.

Like last night's post, I don't think I can even say anything about this. I'm guessing that it was Friday, and the people just got paid and wanted to waste their hard-earned money on over-priced drinks and tips for a stripper giving a lap dance.

No comments: