Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Product Review

Even though I lost my dining canopy yesterday at the Great Steamboat Race cookout, the day was not a total loss; on the contrary. I discovered an awesome new product: Lays Cajun Herb & Spice potato chips.

I'm not going to lie - the main reason I bought them was because they were on sale for $2 off the regular price. But I digress. I opened the bag yesterday morning and after one bite I was hooked. The spices and herbs are just awesome. In fact, they're so awesome that on the back of the bag, Lays printed the recipe for a similar Cajun herb and spice rub. If the rub is anything like the chips, I believe I'd eat a piece of plywood if it had those spices on it.

For those of you faithful readers here in the 'Ville, let me say that these potato chips tasted just like the old school Ollie's Trolly french fries. Dad and a few friends yesterday even agreed with me on that.

I'm not sure if they are for a limited time only or if they will be around permantly, but just in case I urge you to go out and buy a bag or three. Yes, they are that good. They're so good, that tonight at supper while we were having the awesome Sandra Lee's Enchillada Casserole, Mom wanted the Cajun Herb & Spice chips instead of tortilla chips and salsa.

Lays Cajun Herb & Spice potato chips definitely receive the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: