Friday, April 9, 2010

Flashback Friday

This was spring break for all of the Jefferson County school children. The best thing about it was no school busses and less traffic to deal with on the way to work this week. But I have to make a major confession to you, my faithful readers. With as good as my memory is, I honestly have no memories of spring break week when I was in school - elementary, middle, nor high.

I'm sure I did fun stuff during that week off from school, but I'm almost ashamed to admit that I don't have any vivid memories of spring break week. And it's not because I did drugs or drank like a fish and can't remember any of it. I didn't go on any spring break trips during my high school days. And hate to bore you, but even during my college time, I didn't go anywhere during spring break week, either. And while in graduate school there were no wild spring break trips, either. I just stayed at home. I guess I was boring. But right now in my life, I would enjoy and covet "boring" for one week if I could get it.

No comments: