Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ohio Valley Weather Update

As I write this, I'm sitting here in a sweatshirt and sweatpants with warm fuzzy houseshoes on. Yep, it's cold. And windy, too. But it's been cold for two days now. Before that it was warm for a few days. I think you get the picture. In case you'd like a more specific example of our crazy Ohio Valley weather, on Sunday I wore shorts and a sleeveless shirt as I did my bike ride. It was sunny and very warm, with highs in the mid 70's. Later Sunday afternoon a big cold front came through and Monday morning when I went to work I was wearing my winter coat. And I had on the same winter coat this morning, too. I can't imagine how I will have to dress on Thursday night for the season opener of my beloved Bats. The lows Thursday night are supposed to be in the 30's so I guess I'll wear the above mentioned winter coat yet again.

No comments: