Sunday, April 5, 2009

Link Of The Week

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I decided to go back to school and get another Master's Degree. Some have called me crazy; a few have called me insane. I just prefer to say that I'm challenging myself. That having been said, my company has a tuition reimbursement program, where they will pay 100% for an A, and 75% for a B for college classes. Now, I'm all about pushing myself for that A, but just in case I get a B, I want a backup plan so I don't have to start peeling. I found a site that will help me in this endeavor. I got all kinds of info on scholarships, grants and loans at http://www.college-scholarships.com/index.html. If you're going back to school, or heaven forbid you're old enough [like me] to have children that could be going to college, you can check out this site for info scholarships, grants, loans, and info.

No comments: