Sunday, April 12, 2009

Link Of The Week

In just four weeks, I will be participating in my second American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure. This year's Tour will be held on May 16, and I will be pedaling for twenty miles in an effort to raise money to find a cure for diabetes. As I did last year, I will be riding in honor of my mother who has diabetes.

From past experience, you know that I don't sell things in my blog, nor do I beg. But for a cause like this, I am merely saying that if you would like to make a donation to the ADA, you may do so securely and safely at http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=5586&px=1655425. You can even get to see a very cool picture of me in my full biking gear, too. Why, that in itself is worth visiting the page. But seriously, if you feel compelled to donate on my behalf, I would be honored and will pedal a few miles that day just for you.

No comments: