Sunday, April 26, 2009

Link Of The Week

About fifteen years ago, my family and I were all into the vinegar craze. We had a recipe for a Miracle Cocktail of vinegar, grape juice and something that I can't remember -- you were supposed to drink a small glass of this every day and it would cure everything wrong with you. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it truly was supposed to help you. I even bought a book that detailed all of the uses for vinegar and how it was the cure-all. Well, needless to say after a few weeks I forgot to drink the vinegar cocktail every morning. But one thing stuck with me from the vinegar book - they told how supposedly Cleopatra drank vinegar every morning and that was what helped her keep her youthful appearance.

If you'd like to check out a bunch of uses for vinegar, I've found the perfect site for you. Just visit http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/extraordinary-uses-for-vinegar/article24053.html and then go to the grocery store and buy yourself a gallon of vinegar and in no time you'll be on your way to feeling and looking better.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi Puddin, have you ever tried "Vinegar Cookies?" They are really good!

Toots said...

You've got me thinking....how is vinegar made? What the heck is it, really.