Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mullet Watch

We have another first in our mullet sightings.  Faithful reader and mullet spotter Abi has spotted our first mullet at a national landmark.  Here's her report:

"Wanted to share I had a mullet sighting while visiting The Pentagon yesterday for a meeting.  I imagine the dude thought I was staring a bit because he thought himself handsome.  Well he had potential with exception of that old style hair do, LOL."
 
This brings up one of the main characteristics of the mullet hosts: they think they are just all that, and they usually are not.
 
I spotted an interesting and somewhat scary fem-mullet tonight at the Bats game.  The mullet was long and shaggy, and was red.  The mullet hostess had tattoos up and down both arms.  It frightened me somewhat.
 
Mullet count: 13

No comments: