Monday, July 14, 2008

Bonus Link Of The Week

A good friend at work is a major bicycle rider - he rides up and down the steep and long hills just over the river in Floyds Knobs.  He even gave me a Livestrong yellow bracelet a few months ago when I 'earned' my first case of road rash while riding.  On Thursday, he flew to visit his brother and sister-in-law in Seattle, and he and his brother were going to participate in a very long 200 mile ride from Seattle to Portland.  I was fascinated while he was telling about the ride, especially since the ride takes place over the course of just two days, and he gave me a link to the ride's site.  Please check it out at http://www.cascade.org. When he gets the chance, he said he'd email me some pictures from the ride for me to post on TWIT.  Way to go, JN.  You are definitely the man for riding 200 miles in just two days.  Who knows?  Maybe next year I'll join you.

No comments: