Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gas Price Update

I didn't hit the snooze alarm this morning, and instead was up at my normal time, with plenty of time to visit the friendly neighborhood gas station to fill up before heading to work.  I was very happy that I filled up for $4.21 a gallon, when on the street en route to work the gas prices were $4.29.  In this day and time, eight cents per gallon savings is eight cents; I'm not too proud to admit I saved that amount.  And you can best believe I'll be looking for the same bargain in a week or two when I start to run low on gas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to share I had a mullet sighting while visiting The Pentagon yesterday for a meeting.  I imagine the dude thought I was staring a bit because he thought himself handsome.  Well he had potential with exception of that old style hair do, LOL.