Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mullet Watch

It's been a while since we've spotted any mullets; maybe with the weather warming up they'll come out of hiding sporting their mullets and sleeveless t-shirts.  We've got three sightings to report. 

First of all, I didn't elaborate on the two mullet sightings we saw at Universal Studios in Orlando.  Actually, I can't elaborate much because I don't remember what they looked like, but I do remember that we saw two of them.  Diva Stacy was able to take a picture of one of them, and I will post it in here as soon as she sends it to me. 

The third mullet was spotted just hours earlier here at work by my co-workers and faithful readers SH and JMc.  I saw it too, eventually, but they saw it first.  It was short, but it was definitely a mullet.  It was also very fuzzy and frizzy.  At first glance, we thought it was the result of a home perm gone bad, but upon closer inspection, we think the owner has naturally curly hair.  We think we'll name this type a "fullet" -- short for a frizzy or fuzzy mullet.

Mullet count: 9

No comments: