Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Way To Go, Hillary

TWIT would like to congratulate Hillary Clinton on winning today's Kentucky primary.  At the time of this post, 84 percent of Kentucky's precints have reported, and Clinton was ahead with 65 percent of the vote to Obama's 31 percent.

Today while in Louisville awaiting the primary results, Hillary visited the awesome Lynn's Paradise Cafe.  I've had the pleasure to eat there one time.  I'm curious if Hillary ordered their awesome Bloody Mary, with a shish-ki-bob skewer of peppers, olives and tomatoes.   I'm thinking she did order one.  If I'd been there, I would have definitely ordered her one. 

TWIT performed an informal poll, and out of the 20 people that I polled, 18 of them voted for Hillary today.  TWIT wishes Hilliary much luck in Oregon tonight, and hopes that she will get enough super delegates to win the Democratic nomination. 

No comments: