Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Biggest Loser Update

I weighed this morning on the Official Biggest Loser digital scales in the HR office at work, and I'm very happy to report another 3 pounds lost, for a total of 36 pounds in the past 3 months.  This weekend during Spring Cleaning at The Compound, I filled a garbage bag with pants, shirts and sweats that are too big for me.  I have to be honest and admit it was an odd feeling -- on one hand I was ecstatic that the clothes were too big for me, and on the other hand I was bummed because most of the shirts and pants weren't cheap.  But I plan on taking them to a local consignment shop and will hopefully get a few bucks back.

Sunday morning starts The Trip with the 'Rents, and I've made my mind that I'm not going to be as strict with my healthy eating as I have been the past three months.  I'm not going to Cinnabon and eat six cinnamon rolls either, and I'm going to stay away from anything with the evil high fructose corn syrup.  But I plan to keep it all in moderation and not go crazy.  All of the walking we're planning on doing will help, and once we get back home it will be back to business with my daily walking and bike riding.

Thanks again for the encouraging emails from you, my faithful readers. 

No comments: