Monday, March 20, 2006

Puddin's Spring Break

I'm very happy to announce that I am on spring break this week.  Well, not actually a week, but a couple of days.  I've taken off of work for two days, and am enjoying my mini-vacation.  Today, I spent the day with my ass on the couch watching movies all day long.  Yes, hard for those who know me to believe that one, but it's true; I watched movies from 9:30 until 5:30 with fellow Diva Stacy.  It was one sweet day, let me tell you.  The hardest decision facing us was as how we wanted our bologna sandwiches fixed.  We ended up eating them plain, so that took away a lot of guess work during out do-nothing day.

I do have one thing I would like to accomplish during my spring break.  I want to get a new cell phone, and I want your help, faithful readers.  I've been looking at the awesome Motorola RazR, but I'm just not sure; so I'd like your help. I'd like for you to email me or leave comments and let me know what cell phone you have, and what you think is great, and what you think sucks about it.  Ever the one to research, I plan on having my homework done before I go and make the purchase.  I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like mine, but then it's a company phone......