Sunday, March 5, 2006

Link Of The Week

You know by now from reading TWIT that I'm a big eBay buyer.  Not a week goes by that I don't bid on something.  From my years of eBay experience, I've learned the proper way to search, or more importantly, to narrow down the search.  It's an art - that's all I can say.

If you're not a hardcore eBayer like me, I've got the perfect site for you.  And it could save you some money on shipping costs, too.  Just go to http://www.internetbargaincenter.com and let the site do all of the search work.  You can narrow the search down by zip code, city, or state.  For example, I would enter my zip code and then in the search I wound put in "Tammy Wynette" and it would bring up any Tammy Wynette items where the seller is in that zip code.  It's that simple.  Happy eBbaying. 

No comments: