Saturday, March 11, 2006

My iPod Top Twenty Tunes

I've seen an interesting feature on blogs and celebrity websites lately - a list of the songs on the person's iPod.  I thought I'd be a copy cat and do the same thing.  But it's a rainy, lazy Saturday and I don't have the energy to list all 241 songs on my iPod, so I thought I'd give you a list of the top twenty most played songs on my iPod.  Here's the list for March. Maybe I'll not procrastinate and will post a list of the songs for each month until the new has worn off of my iPod and it just sits on the desk collecting dust.  Please note they're in alphabetical order by artist because that's the way I have them sorted in my iPod. 

Sick And Beautiful - Artificial Joy Club
When Love Comes To Town - B.B. King and Bono
Juicy - Better Than Ezra
Twice As Hard - Black Crowes
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
Brick House - Commodores
They Can't Take That Away From Me - Diana Krall
Bring Me Into Life - Evanescence
Golden Ring - George Jones and Tammy Wynette
Brick House - Joan Osbourne
Love Like This - Kennedy Rose
Do You Sleep - Lisa Loeb
Rose Garden - Martina McBride
Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
Fast Cars And Freedom - Rascal Flatts
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
Tell Me Something Good - Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
How Can I Keep From Singing - SheDaisy
In The Ghetto - Southpark remix featuring Elvis Presley
She Didn't Have Time - Terri Clark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you need any ROY.............I've got tons!