Sunday, March 12, 2006

Link Of The Week

There's nothing more frustrating than waiting to get on a plane when the flight has been delayed, or picking up someone at the airport whose flight has been delayed.  This world has made us impatient people. From firsthand experience, I tend to get nerved up when I'm picking up someone at the airport and they're flight was delayed and they're not at the airport at the time they originally told me.  I start to freak out and think I've missed them.  For those of you in and around Louisville, I've got the perfect site to help ease our mind when it comes to airline flight departure and arrival times.  Go to http://www.flylouisville.com and you can find out the up-to-the-minute departure and arrival times for every flight going to and from Louisville's Standiford Field.  When you bring up the site, it defaults to SDF (the airport code for Louisville) but you can delete that and enter in any airport code.  Go ahead and put it in favorites - you'll want to check it perodically if you or your loved ones travel by plane.   

No comments: