Sunday, March 19, 2006

Link Of The Week

I'm sure there's a little bit of Stephen Spielburg in all of us - deep down, we've all wished that we could make a move at some time or other in our lives.  If not an epic saga, maybe you've wished you could just make a video, like we've seen thousands of times on MTV, VH1 or CMT.  Thanks to our friends at YouTube, now we can.  Go to http://www.youtube.com and in a few minutes you can be on your way to making your own video.   I experimented with a variety of pictures I had saved on the computer, and put together a slide show, complete with background music and intro and comment slides.  It's pretty darned cool. 

If any of you all try this and make a video, please email me at puddinprp@aol.com or leave comments here at TWIT -I'd love to check out your production.  Good luck.

No comments: