Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another Email Questionaire

1. What's your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake with chocolate icing (and a scoop of vanilla ice cream wouldn't be a bad accompaniment, either)

2. Have you ever had a professional massage? Nope.  Never really wanted one. I don't think I could be still long enough to get a massage, unless they sedated me.

3. Turtlenecks: love 'em or help, I'm being strangled? I've hated them ever since I was a kid.  My mom said it was like putting a turtleneck on an octopus. I still can't stand anything on my neck.

4. How many pillows are on your bed? Two. I can't sleep with just one.

5. What word best describes your smile?  Happy.

6. Do you see yourself moving to another city or state within the next 5 years? Nope.  I plan on staying put.

7. What kind of calendar do you use most? My Elvis calendar hanging on my cube wall at work.

8. Do you look at the keyboard when you type?  Never, thanks to Miss Schmitz who taught me how to type

9. What's your favorite joke? The penguin eating an ice cream cone.  Call me some time and I'll tell it to you.

10. What would be your ideal 2-week vacation? In Las Vegas with a huge supply of money.

No comments: