Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Root Canal - Part 3

I am very happy to report that the last phase of my root canal was completed this afternoon.  I made a trip to my new dentist, who I absolutely adore, and he drilled out the temporary filling and replaced it with a nice, new silver permanent filling.  By far, this has been the easiest of all of the procedures.  I was leary for a moment while I was laid back in the big chair - he had the drill in hand and was ready to commence drilling out the old filling when I realized that he hadn't numbed me up.  He must have read my mind because he said "You won't feel a thing because the tooth is dead."  And true to his word, I didn't feel a thing.  After only 15 minutes, I was in the car and headed for home.
Thank you, my faithful readers, for your kind emails during the Root Canal Drama of 2005.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I have the best faithful readers of any blogger out there.

No comments: