Sunday, December 26, 2004

Happy Birthday Dear Stacy, Happy Birthday To You

I'd like to give a shout out to the world wide web and ask that you join me in wishing my best friend and co-Diva, Stacy, a happy birthday today. 

I always felt kinda sorry for her, because her birthday fell on the day after Christmas, and I thought she got cheated.  So nothing, not even nine inches of snow, was going to prevent me from coming over to help here celebrate her birthday this afternoon.  All I will say is thank God and General Motors for building such a fine 4WD as the Blazer.  I was prepared to park and walk to her house, but I was able to maneuver the big hill and safely made it to her driveway. 

For one month and one day, I'm able to rub it in to her that we are [sorta] the same age.  Then for the other 11 months, she can rightfully proclaim that she's younger than me.  I still love her anyway.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend.  You rock. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a very special birthday wish!  You helped make my birthday a brighter one by stopping by that day.  Wouldn't trade you for a billion bucks.  Love you!