Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yet Another Reason

I left work today and headed a half mile down the street to the cool still-new First Choice grocery store in the hood.  I love the store.  Everytime I go there, no less than 5 employees greet me and ask if I can find what I'm looking for.  Well today when they asked, they couldn't help me, because I was looking for my cell phone that I once again left on my desk at work. This is just another reason why I have no business with any electronic or computerized gadgets.

Luckily, my office was just a half mile back up the street on my way back home so I was able to pull in the parking lot and run in and grab my phone with ease.  At least I remembered I left the phone at work while I was just a half mile away from work instead of a couple of weeks ago when I remembered just as I was pulling into the driveway.

No comments: