Monday, November 19, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

As I type this, there is all kinds of drama and things going on around me in the background. I'm not sure where to start.

I'd like to give a big shout out to Squid - TWIT would like to wish you a very happy 21st birthday.  I hope your birthday evening last night was all that you thought it would be.  You are still one of the most awesome young women that I know, and TWIT wishes you a big happy birthday today.  Learn from experience that from now on, your birthday will be just one more day on the calendar.

To bring things down to a more personal note, for the past half hour the 'Rents have been "discussing" in the kitchen as they have both been working to get supper together. I heard rumors this morning that supper tonight would be a breakfast meal, so I'm hoping for some biscuits tonight. 


No comments: