Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Chrismas

I still don't feel all that well, so I don't have any pictures to show today, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at The Compound.  Lights, greenery, bows, and wreaths are up outside on the house and garage and it looks beautiful.  I promise to take a picture and post it when I feel better.

I'm still battling a cold that started last Wednesday evening when I got home from work.  I was in bed for the majority of the Thanksgiving weekend.  And when I got to work yesterday, I discovered that one of the guys in my department who went to the doctor and got antibiotics last Wednesday morning was even sicker than he was last week.  At least I was a bit ahead of him without antibiotics. 

I don't feel all that bad - just tired.  So I'm going to sign off of the computer and go hit the couch, and enjoy the view of the outside Christmas decorations while I watch the "Dancing With The Stars" finale with the 'Rents.  Happy Holidays.

No comments: