Sunday, November 4, 2012

Link Of The Week

Let me preface by saying today's post could also be labeled "Why Didn't I Think Of That".  That having been said, on to this week's link.

Winter will soon be here, and I'm not ashamed to say there have been a few mornings recently when I wished I'd grabbed a pair of gloves before heading out the door to go to work.  But I digress.  I'd planned on buying a new pair of gloves, and when a friend sent me this link earlier in the week, I knew I'd found the pair of gloves I was going to buy.  These gloves are for using your touchscreen phone in the wintertime without having to take off your gloves to take a call.  They're made of a special fiber that allows you to use the touchscreen almost as easily as if you weren't wearing a glove.  The gloves are made by SwypeGear, and you can find them at their website http://www.swypegear.com/

No comments: