Saturday, July 11, 2009

Strange Saturday

This started out as a great Saturday. I had a good night's sleep and was wide awake at 6:45 and got up and did some homework for an hour before meeting some friends from church for breakfast at Bob Evan's. When we got home, I changed clothes and did my ten mile ride and then worked on some more homework until I took a break and ran some errands. Then it all fell apart.

While I was gone, a relative called and to make the very long story short went off unnecessarily on the 'Rents. When I got home from running my errands they were in quite a state, as you can imagine. I did my best to calm them down, and then calmed myself down. After we had some time to assess the situation, we all three agreed that the best thing we could do is to sever all ties with those relatives, for everybody's sake. We're not boo-hoo-ing, and we're not ready to get even - we just think it's best for everyone involved to just let it go and go on. That's about all I can say about this.

No comments: