Sunday, July 26, 2009

Link Of The Week

For those of you that know me well, you know that I am fiercely protective of people and things that I hold dear. Why, just this week I called out a co-worker who inadvertantly dissed my fair city of Louisville. But anyhoo, I love the 'Ville. I was born, raised, and still live here and have no plans of ever leaving this fair city unless my paycheck would suddenly be for six digits. For those of you who love this city like I do, there's a cool site you can check out at Possibility City. If you don't live here and want to check out more about Louisville, you can do that too. Just visit http://www.possibilitycity.com and see what it's all about. Why just this afternoon I visited the store at Possibility City and ordered a cool cycling jersey.

No comments: