Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Out Of Order

We had some major drama on the first floor of the office building day at work. I'm sorry to report that a toilet overflowed and the women's bathroom was flooded. Not only was it flooded with water, it was flooded with, well, you know. It wasn't a pretty sight. This has been an ongoing problem for a few weeks, and has gotten progressively worse until today when the shit hit the fan, so to speak. Actually, it hit the floor, but I digress.

Anyhoo, the maintenance men put this sign on the door of the bathroom, and the women on the first floor of the building were inconvenienced in a major way because when we had to go, we had to walk up the long set of stairs to the second floor of the office building or hike out to use one of the women's restrooms out in the factory. Tomorrow, I think I'm going to bring my portable toilet that I use when we go tailgating.

No comments: