Sunday, August 31, 2008

Link Of The Week

As you know, I'm a big texter. In fact, the full QWERTY keyboard was the main reason I chose my LG Envy cell phone last spring.  But I digress.  Something you did not know about me is the fact that I'm a big note taker.  I am jotting down things all the time - ideas for TWIT, songs or books I want to check out, websites I want to visit - you get the picture.  I'm also a big forgetter - as in writing down a note and losing the paper.  Last week I found a site that is the answer to my prayers.  It's called Kwiry - a site where you can sign up and then can text messages from your cell phone to your computer. It's easy to use - just sign up and start texting messages.  Check it out at http://www.kwiry.com.  One note: when you text the messages, you will be texting to 59479 (the corresponding numbers for KWIRY on a phone keypad) not to KWIRY.  But add 59479 as a contact in your cell and it will be much easier and quicker.

No comments: